Monday, August 27, 2007

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class






Here is the all-new 2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class. The top one is the Elegance version, and the bottom is the Sport. The Elegance looks pretty bland, the sport is better, but its still not perfect. I think the design is an improvement over the old one for sure, but its still not where it should be. The back end is very boring, and the interior has a cheap design. Can it outsell the BMW 3-Series? I doubt it. What do you think? (Click on the pictures to open a new window, and click on them again to see high resolution pictures)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Sport looks great, and I think its just the brown colour of the Elegance model that looks bad. I would buy this over the 3-series.

Anonymous said...

this car looks fine, I would take one for sure too